Nayeon Kang-Chenot Chair of the board of directors
• She was born in Seoul, South Korea 1984.
• Graduated in 2002 from British boarding school, then in 2008 MA, BA, FdA from Collage of Central Saint Martins Art and Design and Regent’s UK, she learnt two very different world of Art and Business.
• Until 2011 Nayeon has worked in Finance and Manufacturing companies.
• In 2013 she got a degree in Wine sommelier from International Culinary Center, NY.
• In 2019 she finishes Family Business course in Insead
• In September 2013, Nayeon has founded Tehwa Holdings Limited.
• She is a Major shareholder of Tehwa AG and 51% shareholder of Tehwa Holdings Limited and Tehwa USA.
• She enjoys Travel, Cooking, Golf, Surf, Piano and spending time with her family and friends.
• Her general knowledge of Business and Politics comes from her both parents family background. Her father’s side had mass-production manufacturing companies and few investment companies in the worlds (sold and closed in 2013), Her mother’s side grandfather was a Professor in International relations and politics and Vice minister secretary general (final status) who served our country whom impacted her to have broader interest in those two sectors from young age. Generations of Family Business management DNA passed on to her from third generation, her passion and effort is definitely outstanding. Especially her strong main mindset of “keeping the most importance of brother-ship (의리) and promises” and few quotes she often inputs-
“There are no friends, only family, and friends means Family” by her friend Ms. Alexandra Elghanayan
“L’homme est un étre spitituel qui vient faire une expérience humaine sur cette terre… et pas le contraire.” by her father in law, Mr. Henri Chenot
Those became Tehwa group companies main mentor.